Polish Lessons for Erasmus Students
Ready to Learn A New Language?
PolskiPlus offers intensive Polish language courses for Erasmus students, international students, researchers and professors.
Learning a new language is one of the main reasons why people participate in Erasmus+
These courses help you to improve your Polish language competence and are offered supplementary to your regular academic studies.
One to one language training delivers great results – A personal solution just for you.
Firstly, we analyze your individual goals and then create a personalized program adapted to you with regard to content, timetable and additional activities.
- Individual lessons are tailored to your needs.
- Learning the basics of the Polish language on practical language use for daily life
- You decide how often and for how long you want to learn.
- All Polish levels (A1 to C2) and parts (speaking, writing or exam preparation) can be implemented to individual lessons.
- One-to-one lessons are always prepared after recognizing student’s goals.
- Private lessons, curriculum, materials and methods are customized to student’s expectations.
- Possible to cancel and reschedule the classes
The levels of linguistic competence are planned in correspondence to the six levels of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
In general young generation in Poland have a good basic knowledge of English, however it is evidently clear that being able to speak basic Polish when studying at any university in Poland, is an advantage.
That is why we offer a “Survival Polish” course. This is a Polish introductory course especially for exchange students. During this course you will learn the basic Polish you need for everyday situations, such as introducing yourself, ordering in pubs and restaurants, asking for information, communicating in shops and using public transport. Throughout the language course you will be introduced to Polish culture.